- Analysis of internet speeds and functionality with current phone system.
- Review and inventory of all servers and workstations such as PCs, laptops and tablets.
- Identification of pain points and recommendations for viable solutions that fit business needs.
- Cloud virtualization to allow businesses to run multiple operating systems on a variety of applications on the same server simultaneously.
- 24/7 troubleshooting and disaster recovery assistance to ensure telecom systems are always running.
- Top notch network security to keep data safe from network breaches.
Many businesses already perform most of these functions in house, but they struggle to support these activities under a tight budget. As a result, quality IT care suffers and they become more susceptible to outages and ruptures in their network.
When companies work with us, we’ll either visit them on site or work with them remotely to diagnosis and immediately solve IT issues. We’ll also train and consult employees on catastrophe prevention techniques. When working with Richmond Telecom, companies are able to still invest in their IT infrastructure but keep costs low.
Because of our rich history of providing customers with top-notch IT security, we offer the most reliable IT support in Richmond, VA.