Moving to our hosted PBX can instantly start saving you money, increase employee productivity, and improve customer service. With our hosted pbx, you instantly gain access to the most advanced features available and you are guaranteed that you will never have to worry about technology obsolescence or paying for upgrade in the future.
All The Basic Features You Expect
- Local, long distance and international calling
- Keep Your Existing Telephone Numbers
- Automated Attendant
- Customized Music-On-Hold
- Extensions or DIDs on a per-user basis
- Employee Directory
- Message Waiting Lights
- Do Not Disturb
- Ring Groups
Advanced and Powerful Features To Drive Your Business
- Call Routing to Mobile Phone
- Voicemail Transcription
- Call Recording
- Call Center Functionality
- User Dashboard and SoftPhone Support
- Operator Console
- Mobile Application that makes any mobile device a true PBX Extension
- FAX Support from traditional fax machines, desktops, or mobile phones
- Business SMS
Richmond Telecom’s VOIP Business SMS and Business MMS solutions provide all the features that you will need with one business number that supports voice and text messages.
With Richmond Telecom’s Business SMS and Business MMS end users can:
- Send and receive messages to and from extensions or 10-digit local or long- distance numbers.
- Message colleagues, clients, and departments with a business identity—even from personal devices.
- Reply to an incoming message from a mobile app, desktop app, or by email.
- Text seamlessly across devices, including smartphones, tablets, and computers.
- Collaborate more effectively by communicating in a single text thread.
- Send and receive images, videos, and files.
Powerful Features Keep You Connected
Our Hosted PBX/Phone System has all the features you need like, extension dialing, call parking, voicemail with message waiting lights and notification, do-not-disturb, auto attendant, ring groups, call recording, internet faxing, and dozens more. All for one fixed price per user per month.
Flexible and Scalable
You pay only for the capacity that you need. As your business grows, you can quickly and easily add additional trunks, users, and extensions. If your business is seasonal, you can reduce capacity just as easily during the off-season.
Our hosted PBX/Phone is delivered using a geographically redundant infrastructure. We currently have nodes in industry leading colocation facilities in New York, Las Vegas and Dallas. Our seamless failover using active-active application servers combined with our network architecture guarantees the highest uptime levels possible.
Personalized Customer Service and No Headaches
Your phone system is the life-blood of your business. We under that outsourcing this important function can be scary. But we are local business people, just like you, and know that our best asset the relationship that our people will have with you. No run-arounds, no giant call center to call when you need help.
We Set It Up For You
No Do-It-Yourself Setup. We will work with you step-by-step to make sure your new phone system is properly set-up on the first try. If needed, we can send someone to do the complete installation and setup for you.
Easy To Manage
You can make lots of changes to the phone system through our online portal. Don’t want to, no problem. Call us, tell us what you want, and we will do it for you.
Straight Forward Billing
No surprises and an easy to understand monthly invoice. Have questions, call us. It’s that simple.