If you had the chance to eliminate a department, save thousands of dollars and still provide the same high quality service, would you do it? There’s a great chance you would.
We’re going to let you in on a secret: This is not a fictional idea. It’s possible.
Many companies struggle to keep their high quality IT team intact because of the steep costs associated with hiring and retaining professionals. The average salaries for IT jobs in the U.S., according to a Robert Half Technology report, start around $87,000. According to a Spiceworks survey, the average IT budget is around $293,000. That means companies have enough cap space to add about three top level IT professionals (not including hardware and software) before going over budget. This is not enough considering the speed at which technology changes.
Companies can easily solve this problem by turning to Richmond Telecom for all of their phone service and IT needs. Our philosophy is simple. We work to fit our services to the needs of our customers. That’s why we provide support and maintenance for virtually every type of phone system, regardless of whether you purchased the system from us or another provider.
If you’re looking for phone support in Richmond, VA, here’s what you’ll receive when working with us:
- Custom maintenance agreements: Our agreements are designed to fit your needs, budget and risk tolerance. You can choose ongoing support or contract on a time-and-materials basis.
- Emergency service response 24 hours a day, year round: Our clients don’t stop operating on the holidays or weekends, and we make sure we’re there if they need IT assistance. If you need system maintenance on Christmas Day or at 3 a.m., we’ll get your company back up and running.
- Remote diagnostics and programming: We can provide phone support whether you’re on or offsite. Our remote team is fully qualified to help diagnose and solve even the most complex issues.
- System moves, additions and changes: Changing offices? One of the most stressful aspects of moving is transitioning the phone system. We’ll take care of the entire process to ensure minimal to no operational downtime.
- Training and consulting: Don’t let the prospect of fixing an old phone system or purchasing a new one intimidate you. We ensure you and your staff are fully-versed in all of our available services and options, so you can make the right choice.
Working with a provider should help you reduce your IT load. If you’re looking for phone support in Richmond, call Richmond Telecom today.